A Quote:

"There sit the knights that were so great of hand,
The ladies that were queens of fair green land,
Grown grey and black now, brought unto the dust,
Soiled, without raiment, clad about with sand."
- Algernon Charles Swinburne.

martes, 5 de noviembre de 2019

Review: Infinity Gauntlet

Infinity Gauntlet Infinity Gauntlet by Jim Starlin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Grandiose in scope, fun, past paced; old Marvel at its best. Of course things have changed a lot, and many plot points in this one seem ridiculous, badly planned, overly dramatized or over the top. If I have read this one back in the 90's or 80's, for sure I would have been thrilled to my bones. Still, this is a milestone for comics, and deserve its praise and respect.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario