A Quote:

"There sit the knights that were so great of hand,
The ladies that were queens of fair green land,
Grown grey and black now, brought unto the dust,
Soiled, without raiment, clad about with sand."
- Algernon Charles Swinburne.

lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

Review: Doctor Strange: El Juramento

Doctor Strange: El Juramento Doctor Strange: El Juramento by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I must confess that I'm not a fan of Doctor Strange, and I believe that in general the mystic superheroes of Marvel are of a very inferior quality compared to those of DC. This book ratified that: deus-ex-machina solutions, poor characterizations, a very lame argument about finding and losing idiotically the panacea, and not so good drawing. It was a barely entertaining read.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario